Get inspiration for your Whole30 diet with this list of dinner recipes. It’s important to add variety to your dinners so you’re not eating the same thing every night, and this list provides unique and different recipes to keep things exciting in the kitchen!
You saw this coming, didn’t you? I just finished sharing a handful of whole30 dinner recipes but you’re also STILL looking for more dinner inspiration. Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. And if you’re wondering what Whole30 is all about, read below.
WHAT IS WHOLE30?
Whole30 is a 30 day diet where you eliminate all dairy, gluten and sugar for 30 days, along with alcohol, legumes and traditional junk food. The goal is to see if you’re sensitive to any of those food groups, and to help curb cravings.
WHAT ARE YOU ALLOWED TO EAT ON WHOLE30?
A lore more than you think! You should eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, protein in the form of grass-fed meat and wild-caught seafood, nuts and seeds, eggs, and even coffee (unsweetened).
If you’ve never done Whole30 before, you’ll probably think it’s pretty restrictive at first. However, the point is to cleanse your body of inflammatory foods, like gluten and sugar, to leave you feeling your best after the 30 day time period. Then, you can slowly reintroduce those foods back into your diet as you please.
Here’s a list of 30 Whole30 DINNER RECIPES
Browse through this list of easy Whole30 dinner recipes to gather inspiration. They’re perfect while doing the diet, but still plenty delicious to serve to your family and friends who may not be on the diet.
1) Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps via The Almond Eater – for when you wanna eat with your hands
2) Beef Ragu with Sweet Potato Noodles via The Almond Eater – you can’t go an entire month without beef ragu! Nope, you need this.
3) Baked Paleo Meatballs with Kale Pesto via The Almond Eater – anything with pesto is a MUST make.
4) Paleo Beef with Broccoli via The Almond Eater – #tbt to the time I discovered broccoli stem noodles — so good and dare I say better than zucchini noodles?
5) Whole30 Chicken Salad via The Almond Eater – the easiest make-ahead lunch!
6) Sloppy Joe Bowls via Physical Kitchness – I’ve made ‘em and I love ‘em
7) Butternut Squash Chili via The Almond Eater – a quick chili recipe that you can enjoy for more than one day (hellooooo leftovers!)
8) Mexican Stuffed Sweet Potatoes via 40 Aprons – a great way to use sweet potatoes!
9) Sweet Potato Pad Thai via Little Bits Of – because spiralized veggies are way more fun
10) Paleo Beef Pho via The Almond Eater – I’m biased, but it’s one of my favorite pho recipes
11) Coconut Lime Skillet Chicken via A Saucy Kitchen – I just want to drink that sauce!
12) Dairy Free Mushroom Soup via The Almond Eater – again, maybe more of a lunch recipe, but it’s SO creamy! Trust me.
13) Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Spaghetti Squash via The Real Food RD’s – this may just be the best way to eat spaghetti squash
14) Whole30 Fish Taco Bowls via Eat the Gains – like deconstructed tacos!
15) Whole30 Garlic Salmon via The Almond Eater – one of the first Whole30 recipes I created and also one of my most made recipes— I enjoy it year-round
16) Spiralized Vegetable Salad with Shrimp Skewers via The Almond Eater – a little bit of everything
17) Grain Free Curry Beef Bowl via The Almond Eater – oh look, another curry recipe! Not mad about it.
18) Paleo Chili via Bakerita – an easy, classic recipe to whip up and/or meal prep
19) Sweet Potato Gnocchi via Paleo Gluten Free – still dying to try this! It look so, so good
20) Banh Mi Collard Wraps via The Almond Eater – all the best flavors wrapped into a collard wrap
21) Pulled Tandoori Chicken via The Big Man’s World – one word: YUM
22) Grain Free Mediterranean Lamb Bowl via The Almond Eater – you can’t have a round up without a flavorful lamb dish
23) Pineapple Firecracker Chicken via Food Faith Fitness – I’ve made this before and it was super tasty
24) Creamy Sausage and Potato Casserole via Whole Kitchen Sink – who doesn’t love shredded potatoes?!
25) Grilled Steak, Zucchini and Pesto Salad via Do You Even Paleo – Pesto+steak sounds like a winning combo
26) Greek Spaghetti Squash Bowls via Fit Mitten Kitchen – I’ve made these and they’re super flavorful!
27) Cucumber Mango Salsa Salmon via Our Salty Kitchen – because you can’t have too many salmon recipes
28) Asian Salmon Chopped Salad via The Almond Eater – salad for dinner IS a thing when salmon is in the picture
29) Turkey Sweet Potato Chili via The Almond Eater – a tasty recipe that can be made on the stove or in your slow cooker
30) Arugula Pesto Zucchini Noodle Bowl via The Almond Eater – again with the pesto!
That’s a wrap! Hopefully you found plenty of tasty dinner recipes to get you through your whole30 journey.