Get inspiration for your Whole30 diet with this list of dinner recipes. It’s important to add variety to your dinners so you’re not eating the same thing every night, and this list provides unique and different recipes to keep things exciting in the kitchen!
You saw this coming, didn’t you? I just finished sharing a handful of whole30 dinner recipes but you’re also STILL looking for more dinner inspiration. Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. And if you’re wondering what Whole30 is all about, read below.
WHAT IS WHOLE30?
Whole30 is a 30 day diet where you eliminate all dairy, gluten and sugar for 30 days, along with alcohol, legumes and traditional junk food. The goal is to see if you’re sensitive to any of those food groups, and to help curb cravings.
WHAT ARE YOU ALLOWED TO EAT ON WHOLE30?
A lore more than you think! You should eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, protein in the form of grass-fed meat and wild-caught seafood, nuts and seeds, eggs, and even coffee (unsweetened).
Here’s a list of 30 Whole30 DINNER RECIPES
1) Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps – for when you wanna eat with your hands
2) Beef Ragu with Sweet Potato Noodles – you can’t go an entire month without beef ragu! Nope, you need this.
3) Baked Paleo Meatballs with Kale Pesto – anything with pesto is a MUST make.
4) Paleo Beef with Broccoli – #tbt to the time I discovered broccoli stem noodles — so good and dare I say better than zucchini noodles?
5) Paleo Broccoli Shrimp – just look at that glaze!
6) Sloppy Joe Bowls via Physical Kitchness – I’ve made ‘em and I love ‘em
7) Butternut Squash Chili – a quick chili recipe that you can enjoy for more than one day (hellooooo leftovers!)
8) Mexican Stuffed Sweet Potatoes via 40 Aprons
9) Sweet Potato Pad Thai via Little Bits Of
10) Paleo Beef Pho – I’m biased, but it’s one of my favorite pho recipes
11) Coconut Lime Skillet Chicken via A Saucy Kitchen
12) Dairy Free Mushroom Soup – again, maybe more of a lunch recipe, but it’s SO creamy! Trust me.
13) Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Spaghetti Squash via The Real Food RD’s
14) Whole30 Fish Taco Bowls via Eat the Gains
15) Whole30 Garlic Salmon – one of the first Whole30 recipes I created and also one of my most made recipes— I enjoy it year-round
16) Spiralized Vegetable Salad with Shrimp Skewers – a little bit of everything
17) Grain Free Curry Beef Bowl – oh look, another curry recipe! Not mad about it.
18) Paleo Chili via Bakerita
19) Sweet Potato Gnocchi via Paleo Gluten Free
20) Banh Mi Collard Wraps – all the best flavors wrapped into a collard wrap
21) Pulled Tandoori Chicken via The Big Man’s World
22) Grain Free Mediterranean Lamb Bowl – you can’t have a round up without a flavorful lamb dish
23) Pineapple Firecracker Chicken via Food Faith Fitness
24) Creamy Sausage and Potato Casserole via Whole Kitchen Sink
25) Grilled Steak, Zucchini and Pesto Salad via Do You Even Paleo
26) Greek Spaghetti Squash Bowls via Fit Mitten Kitchen
27) Cucumber Mango Salsa Salmon via Our Salty Kitchen
28) Asian Salmon Chopped Salad – salad for dinner IS a thing when salmon is in the picture
29) Turkey Sweet Potato Chili — a tasty recipe that can be made on the stove or in your slow cooker
30) Arugula Pesto Zucchini Noodle Bowl — again with the pesto!
That’s a wrap! Hopefully you found plenty of tasty dinner recipes to get you through your whole30 journey.