Mini Breakfast Pizzas are the ultimate weekend breakfast! They use naan as the crust, and are topped with cream cheese and a fried egg and come together in just 15 minutes!
Pizza for breakfast? I think yes! Pizza is just one of those foods that's acceptable to eat any time of day. This one in particular is topped with cream cheese and an egg, so it's definitely a breakfast food.
This recipe is a spin on my caesar salad pizza, which also uses naan as pizza crust. What can I say? I love naan pizza.
- Made on naan, so you don't have to roll any pizza dough out
- Personal pan-sized pizzas: one piece of naan=1 pizza
- Everything bakes in the oven, so you add the toppings, throw the pizza in the oven and it's ready in 10 minutes!
Naan - No substitutions; naan is the PERFECT single-serve pizza crust. You should be able to find some in the bread aisle or near the bakery at the grocery store.
Cream cheese - Regular or dairy-free
Mozzarella - The mozzarella cheese really "ups" the cheese factor on these breakfast pizzas. Substitutions include: shredded Italian blend or parmesan cheese would work in a pinch.
Spinach - Can sub ANY kind of greens!
First: Add the cream cheese. Bake both pieces of naan onto a large baking sheet, then spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese on each pizza.
Second: Add the other toppings, plus the egg(s). Sprinkle the cheese over top of the pizzas, then add the sliced tomatoes and spinach, leaving a hole in the center for the egg. Carefully crack the eggs into the center of each pizza.
Third: Bake. Transfer the baking sheet into the oven, then bake the pizzas for 11-12 minutes or until the eggs have set. Top them with fresh chives, slice and eat up!
Tips and tricks
- If you want to switch up the flavor profile, try adding some almond pesto or chipotle aioli on top.
- Other topping options include but are not limited to: mushrooms, bacon, pancetta, zucchini and/or bell peppers. But, be careful not to add too many toppings as naan isn't very big.
- This naan pizza is perfect for breakfast, but if you're also looking for a speedy dinner recipe, be sure to check out my caesar salad pizza (also made on naan!)
What is the serving size for this recipe?
One naan pizza = 1 serving.
Can this be made dairy-free?
More tasty breakfast recipes
If you made this recipe, be sure to leave a comment and star rating below. Thanks!
Mini Breakfast Pizzas
- 2 pieces naan
- 2 tablespoon cream cheese regular or dairy-free
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 6 grape tomatoes sliced
- ¼ cup spinach
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chives optional
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place naan bread on a baking sheet and then spread cream cheese overtop, then sprinkle the mozzarella all over the pizza.
- Add the tomatoes and spinach on the outside, leaving an empty space in the center of each pizza. Crack an egg into the center, then carefully place the baking sheet into the oven. Bake pizzas for 11-12 minutes until the eggs have set and the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with chives and fresh cracked black pepper and enjoy!
UPDATE NOTE: This post was originally published in January 2017. It was updated with new text and photos in February 2021.