This Brussels Sprouts Pizza is topped with—yes, Brussels sprouts—but also burrata cheese, red onion and pancetta, aka all the best foods!
Today we’re eating vegetables on pizza, which is one of my favorite ways to eat them! I mean, veggies+cheese… c’mon! It’s also Friday, so pizza is a MUST.
This time of year means shifting from summer produce to fall produce, and one of my favorite transition vegetables is brussels sprouts. ….even though I do still eat them throughout the summer because I love them so much. But you get the point. Fall is the time to embrace brussels sprout recipes, like this dip and this salad.
Today’s brussels sprouts pizza might be the best recipe yet!
I was just randomly remember how every Friday used to be “pizza Friday” for Miguel and I. We carried on this tradition for probably a full year, but stopped once we both decided to do a Whole30 and never really got back into it. I miss it! Pizza Fridays were something I looked forward to—I’m thinking I’m going to bring them back starting… now.
I know what you’re probably thinking… Erin, wtf is on this pizza besides brussels sprouts?! Well my friends, there’s also red onion, havarti cheese, parmesan cheese, burrata cheese (what? You can’t have too much cheese on a pizza), and pancetta. I LOVE the combination of brussels sprouts with bacon and/or pancetta, but if you want to keep this vegetarian, feel free to omit the meat.
For all my pizza recipes, I use pre-made dough—I usually get mine from Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods—but if you have a favorite pizza dough recipe you can absolutely use that instead. Up to you! Whatever you do, I hope you give this veggie pizza a try.Print
Burrata Brussels Sprouts Pizza
This brussels sprouts pizza is topped with–yes, brussels sprouts–but also with 3 kinds of cheese including burrata, along with red onion and pancetta.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 1 pizza 1x
- Category: dinner
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: pizza
- 1 ball pizza dough
- 1–2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 5 slices havarti cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 ball burrata cheese
- 1 1/2 cups brussels sprouts, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp pancetta
- Optional: microgreens for topping
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Flour your surface and roll pizza dough out to your desired size; transfer dough to a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Drizzle dough with olive oil, then add red pepper, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Top that with the havarti and parmesan cheese, then add the brussels sprouts, red onion and pancetta.
- Bake pizza for 15 minutes, or until crust is golden and sprouts are cooked. Remove from oven, then place burrata cheese on top and wait 5 minutes for it to melt.
- Top with microgreens (optional), slice and enjoy!
Keywords: brussels sprouts pizza