B) Omega-3 fatty acids
C) It’s delicious
You know how some fish can be too fish-y? Not salmon. Salmon is perfect in every way (I mean, I think so..). With the addition of soy sauce, sesame oil and honey, this salmon is perfect served over rice or veggies.
- 3 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp honey
- Salt and pepper
- Thaw salmon out according to instructions on the back of the bag.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine soy sauce, sesame oil and honey in a bowl and mix together.
- Once salmon are thawed, place in a 9x13 dish; brush marinade on both sides of the salmon; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake salmon for approximately 5 minutes; flip and bake on other side for 5 minutes until salmon is flakey.
- Salmon is ready--enjoy!
Q: What’s your favorite type of fish?