Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
BANANA MUG CAKE INGREDIENTS
- whole wheat flour
- chocolate chips
HOW TO MAKE A MUG CAKE
OTHER BANANA RECIPES:
Chocolate Banana Mug Cake
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp milk any kind will work
- Handful of chocolate chips optional
- Mash the banana into the bottom of a mug.
- Pour flour, cocoa, sugar, and baking soda overtop; mix together with the banana.
- Add milk; mix everything together.
- Place in the microwave for 45 seconds; take out and add chocolate chips on top. Enjoy!