Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
Enjoy the taste of fall with this Honey Pear Margarita. It’s on the sweeter side thanks to the honey and it’s only six ingredients—even non-tequila drinkers will want a sip!
Margarita, anyone? It IS Friday, after all.
Truth be told, margaritas are my favorite cocktail. I love them so, so much and am always searching for ways to switch them up. This drink is strong but it doesn't taste super strong thanks to the honey, which is both amazing and dangerous.
WHY THIS PEAR MARGARITA IS THE BEST
- You only need 4-5 ingredients. I don't know about you, but generally speaking, the fewer the ingredients, the more likely I am to actually make a recipe
- It's subtly sweet thanks to the honey
- It's a fantastic change of pace from the typical margarita recipe
HONEY PEAR MARGARITA RECIPE
I made this recipe two times because I wanted to see what this recipe would taste like with a hint of rosemary. The result? Subtle but wonderful. You know when you go out and order a fancy cocktail and there’s always some sort of ingredient on your drink and you’re left wondering how the flavors possibly go together? Yeah, that’s the rosemary.
*The trick is letting the ingredients sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour, which will really allow the flavors to come into play.
Tip: I opted to add a small amount of cinnamon to the recipe because I love cinnamon and cinnamon goes really well with pear and honey. However, if you want your drink to taste stronger and slightly less sweet, I recommend ditching the cinnamon. Just my opinion!
Whatever your weekend plans are, I hope they now involve this fall-flavored pear margarita!
OTHER MARGARITA RECIPES
Honey Pear Margarita
- 4 cups pear juice
- 6 oz. tequila
- 3 oz. triple sec
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 rosemary sprig
- Optional: 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Place ingredients into a container or pitcher and stir really well.
- Put in the refrigerator for at least one hour, allowing the flavors to absorb.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!