WHY THESE BANANA OVERNIGHT OATS ARE THE BEST
- These oats take just five minutes to prepare. FIVE MINUTES! Few recipes take such little time to make.
- They combine the two best fruits--strawberries and banana--into one, healthy recipe
- They're sweetened with honey, which also goes great with banana
OVERNIGHT OATS RECIPE
- old fashioned oats (rolled oats)
- milk of choice
HOW TO MAKE OVERNIGHT OATS
OTHER OVERNIGHT OATS RECIPES:
Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup yogurt plain or strawberry-flavored
- 1/2 cup strawberries chopped
- 1 banana chopped
- Place oats in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk milk, honey and yogurt together.
- Pour wet ingredients over oats and stir to combine.
- Last, stir in the strawberries and bananas.
- Place bowl in the refrigerator overnight. Alternatively, you can distribute the mixture into cups or a mason jar.