This Cinnamon Raisin Granola tastes like an oatmeal raisin cookie in granola form! It contains zero refined sugar, so you’ll feel good eating this for breakfast all week long.
Favorite granola recipe = cinnamon raisin granola. To be honest, I just really love cinnamon-flavored anything, so I knew this recipe was going to be a winner from the start. It basically tastes like an oatmeal raisin cookie in granola form. Also, who likes raisins on their own?! Exactly. You need to eat them with oats and cinnamon—it’s a must-do.
This cinnamon raisin granola:
- Requires just 7 ingredients
- Contains zero refined sugar
- Can be made from start to finish in 25 minutes
- Tastes like an oatmeal raisin cookie
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE GRANOLA
First, combine the dry ingredients—oats, almonds, raisins, cinnamon—in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, melt the coconut oil then add the syrup and vanilla and stir to combine.
Second, pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir until everything is well-combined.
Third, line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then pour the oat mixture out onto the sheet using a spatula to evenly spread it out.
Bake the oats for 20 minutes, then remove it from the oven and wait 10 minutes for it to cool. The oats will really harden and turn into granola during the cooling process.
HOW LONG WILL GRANOLA STAY FRESH?
This granola recipe will stay fresh for at least a week. I stored mine in a large glass jar with a lid on the countertop and it was fine for a full week. I imagine it could stay fresh for a little longer than that, but I ended up eating all of it so I can’t be certain. Since it stays fresh for a week, it’s the perfect thing to make on Sunday’s if you’re meal prepping for the week!
OTHER OAT-BASED RECIPESPrint
Cinnamon Raisin Granola
This cinnamon raisin granola tastes like an oatmeal raisin cookie in granola form. It’s just with just 7 ingredients and zero refined sugar so you can feel good eating it for breakfast!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 8-10 servings 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: granola
- 4 cups old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup raw almonds
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted*
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine oats, raisins, almonds, and cinnamon together in a large bowl; set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil then pour it into a separate bowl; stir in the syrup and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and stir until the oats are completely coated.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, then pour oat mixture onto the baking sheet, using a spatula to spread everything out.
- Bake oats for 20 minutes, then remove then from the oven and allow 10 minutes for then to cool–it’s during the cooling process that the oats will really turn into granola.
- Store granola in an air-tight container on the counter for up to 1 week.
*Or oil of choice
Keywords: granola, oatmeal raisin granola, cinnamon raisin granola