1. Miguel and I celebrated 5 years together on Saturday and he surprised me with flowers, despite being away for his bachelor party. Have I mentioned he’s the best? Five years sounds like forever, but I’m so excited to spend my LIFE with him. *cue “awwwwwww”*
2. I leave for bachelorette party in Nashville in TWO DAYS. So soon so soon! I’ve always wanted to go on a trip with my best gals, and now I get to. Guys, cross your fingers that the weather holds up, because as of now it’s supposed to rain the whole time. ….scratch that. As of now it’s supposed to be party cloudy, but when I checked two days ago it said rain. Basically I have no idea, but our Airbnb has a pool and I’d love to be able to use it.
3. Though I made Justin this cake yesterday, today is his official birthday. I went over to my moms on Saturday to celebrate and got him the Minimalist Baker cookbook, and he also got Thug Kitchen’s cookbook, which is hilarious btw.
4. Miguel and I finished the seating chart last night—woo! We’re only having around 100 people, so it wasn’t too bad. I imagine having 300+ people would make things much trickier.
5. I’ve been buying coffee a lot this past week, which isn’t good and makes me think that I should probably start cold brewing my own. Thinking out loud, but I’m certain it’d be a smart financial decision.
6. I got a parking ticket yesterday and uhhhh.. need I say more? Nope, except BYE MONDAY.
7. Did I mention I’m excited for Nashville? Ok good.
GiGi Eats says
AWWW happy 5 years!! <3 And that vegan cake makes me want to face plant right into it!
Dani @ Dani California Cooks says
Have a blast during your bachelorette!
I just associate parking tickets with like, city taxes. Everyone has to pay them once a year or so!
Amanda @ .running with spoons. says
Hoping for good weather for you! Sucks when a trip is ruined by rain, BUT it's a bachelorette party so I imagine it'll be tonnes of fun regardless 🙂 And I'm with you on the coffee. Did you see the French press tutorial posted by Georgie of In It 4 The Long Run? I wanna try that one out!
Liz @ I Heart Vegetables says
Awwww 5 years?! That's so cute!!! 🙂 Love the flowers.
And YAY for Nashville! Have so so so much fun. That's such a great city!
GiselleR @ ExSloth.com says
I made my own cold brew all last summer and my wallet was ridiculously happy. Do ittttt!
Marina @ A Dancer's Live-It says
Ahhhh yay bachelorette parties!! Have so much fun, I hope it doesn't rain! I commend you for having a small wedding, that's my goal too haha I feel like it makes things easier. SO excited for you and Miguel 🙂
Kelly @ Kelly Runs For Food says
You're gonna have so much fun at your bach party. A weekend with the girls sounds awesome! And boooo for parking tickets. That's a super annoying thing to have happen on a Monday lol.