1. Miguel and I celebrated 5 years together on Saturday and he surprised me with flowers, despite being away for his bachelor party. Have I mentioned he’s the best? Five years sounds like forever, but I’m so excited to spend my LIFE with him. *cue “awwwwwww”*
2. I leave for bachelorette party in Nashville in TWO DAYS. So soon so soon! I’ve always wanted to go on a trip with my best gals, and now I get to. Guys, cross your fingers that the weather holds up, because as of now it’s supposed to rain the whole time. ….scratch that. As of now it’s supposed to be party cloudy, but when I checked two days ago it said rain. Basically I have no idea, but our Airbnb has a pool and I’d love to be able to use it.
3. Though I made Justin this cake yesterday, today is his official birthday. I went over to my moms on Saturday to celebrate and got him the Minimalist Baker cookbook, and he also got Thug Kitchen’s cookbook, which is hilarious btw.
4. Miguel and I finished the seating chart last night—woo! We’re only having around 100 people, so it wasn’t too bad. I imagine having 300+ people would make things much trickier.
5. I’ve been buying coffee a lot this past week, which isn’t good and makes me think that I should probably start cold brewing my own. Thinking out loud, but I’m certain it’d be a smart financial decision.
6. I got a parking ticket yesterday and uhhhh.. need I say more? Nope, except BYE MONDAY.
7. Did I mention I’m excited for Nashville? Ok good.