Whole30 Chicken Salad
This delicious whole30 chicken salad recipe is made with simple ingredients so, whether you’re doing whole30 or not, you’ll want to eat it week after week.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- Category: lunch
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: chicken
- 1 lb. chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp salt & black pepper
- 1/2 cup paleo mayonnaise
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 tbsp green onion, or more
- Place chicken in a large saucepan filled with water; bring to a boil then boil chicken for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Use two forks to shred chicken, then place chicken into a large bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, mayo, and lemon juice to a small bowl and whisk to combine; add the celery and green onions.
- Scoop mayo mixture into the bowl with the chicken and stir until chicken is completely coated. Taste the chicken and add more black pepper and/or green onions if you wish.
- Eat chicken as-is, or serve it on a bed of lettuce.
*check ingredients to make sure mayo is whole30-compliant
Keywords: whole30 chicken, chicken salad, chicken salad without grapes