Strawberry Basil Granita
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 5 mins
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- 1 lb. strawberries, stems removed
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup water
- Add ingredients to a blender and blend until everything’s combined.
- Pour mix into an 8×8 baking dish and place in the freezer for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- When you’re ready to serve it, remove it from the freezer and use a fork to scrape down the mixture to form shaved ice.
- Serve ice in a glass as-is, or with some vanilla ice cream like I did.