Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats
These strawberry banana overnight oats are an easy make-ahead breakfast that’s both healthy and delicious!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 2-3 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: overnight oats
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain or strawberry-flavored
- 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1 banana, chopped
- Place oats in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk milk, honey and yogurt together.
- Pour wet ingredients over oats and stir to combine.
- Last, stir in the strawberries and bananas.
- Place bowl in the refrigerator overnight. Alternatively, you can distribute the mixture into cups or a mason jar.
Keywords: overnight oats, strawberry banana overnight oats