Stone Fruit Panzanella Salad
A delicious panzanella salad made with stone fruit, bread and burrata cheese.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: salad
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: salad
- 2 cups bread, broken into chunks (ciabatta or sourdough, preferably)
- 3 stone fruit (peaches, nectarines, plums, and/or apricots)
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 ball burrata cheese
- 2–3 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch black pepper
- Set broiler on high. Pour broken bread onto a baking sheet and then broil the bread for 5 minutes or until slightly golden. Keep your eyes on the bread though to make sure it doesn’t burn!
- While bread is broiling, slice the stone fruit and tomatoes and chop the basil, then place them on a serving platter or a large bowl.
- Once the bread is done, allow 1-2 minutes for it to cool, which will also allow it to harden a bit, then add it to the platter.
- Last, add the cheese, drizzle everything with olive oil and sprinkle with black pepper.
Keywords: panzanella, stone fruit salad