Phew, what a weekend! Anyone else feel that way? We are officially moved out of our old aparmtment and into a different apartment that isn’t our new apartment. Wait…what? Yeah….. our lease ended and our next lease doesn’t begin for two more weeks, so we are staying with a friend for two weeks and THEN moving into our new apartment. I’m exhausted thinking about it but, it is what it is.
- 1 lb. green beans fresh or frozen
- 1 onion
- >1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup spicy tortilla chips for topping
- Cook the green beans in boiling water over the stovetop until they are soft.
- While the beans are cooking, peel and dice the onion. I tried to cut mine into onion "strings", but you can really cut it up however you'd like.
- Cook the onion in a pan over the stove until they are slightly browned; add red pepper flakes.
- Combine beans and onions into a bowl and stir; add tortilla chips on top before serving.