Soft Boiled Egg Salad
This soft boiled egg salad is the BEST way to use soft boiled eggs–boil them, mash them then eat them up!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 6 mins
- Total Time: 11 mins
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- Category: lunch
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: eggs
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp tarragon (I used dried, but fresh would work too)*
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring eggs to a boil and boil for 5-6 minutes.
- Immediately remove eggs and place in a colander or strainer and run cold water over them for a minute or so.
- Peel eggs and place them in a large bowl; mash them with a fork.
- Add yogurt, parsley, tarragon, salt, and pepper and continue mashing.
- Serve with toast and enjoy either warm or cold!
*If you don’t like tarragon, I recommend using 1 tbsp fresh chives instead
Keywords: egg salad, soft boiled egg salad