TGIF! I want to quickly thank you all for your kind words on Wednesday’s post. They made myself (and Miguel!) very happy 🙂
Ok so you know how I said here that I’ve been obsessed with raspberries lately? Yeah well, I still am. Also, THEY WERE ON SALE so don’t hate me if you’re not a raspberry lover. Actually, even if you’re not a raspberry lover I think you’ll love this drink.
Simple Berry Sangria
- 2 cups wine (white or rose)
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Cut up strawberries and place them, along with the raspberries into a pitcher (or large, covered container).
- Add wine, lemon juice and ice to the mix.
- Let sit in the refrigerator at least 24 hours, allowing the wine the soak up the fruit.