Raspberry Hibiscus Iced Tea Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- 5 cups water
- 1/3 cup loose hibiscus tea
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 12 large mint leaves
- 1–2 tbsp honey
- Pour loose hibiscus tea into a large bowl and set aside.
- Next, bring water to a boil. Once boiling, remove from heat and pour it over the loose tea.
- Add the raspberries, mint and honey to the pitcher and then let tea steep for approximately 20 minutes.
- Pour tea through a fine mesh strainer and into a large bowl or pitcher, and then place the pitcher in the refrigerator until it’s cold.
- Serve tea over ice and enjoy!