Raspberry Arugula Salad
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 1 1x
- 2 handfuls arugula
- 1/2 cup roasted grapes (or raw)*
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup radishes
- 3 slices prosciutto (omit for vegan option)
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tbsp pistachios
- 1–2 tbsp olive oil
- 1–2 tbsp lemon juice
- Place arugula on a plate, and top it with the grapes, radishes, prosciutto, avocado, and pistachios.
- Pour the raspberries into a bowl and use a fork to gently smash them before placing them over the lettuce.
- Last, drizzle the salad with olive oil and lemon juice.
*For directions on how to roast grapes, see this recipe.