Mediterranean Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
These quinoa stuffed peppers are packed with flavor, veggies and protein and are an easy weeknight meal.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- Category: dinner
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: stuffed peppers
- 3 red peppers, sliced and seeds removed
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta, or more
- 1–2 tbsp harissa paste
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Start by cooking the quinoa. While the quinoa is cooking, slice the peppers in half and remove the seeds. Place peppers face up in a baking sheet.
- Once quinoa is cooked, place it in a large bowl and add garlic, oregano, salt, chickpeas, and tomatoes to the bowl; stir to combine.
- Spoon quinoa mixture into the red peppers until they’re full, then bake the peppers for 20-25 minutes, or until peppers are soft.
- Top peppers with feta cheese then drizzle with harissa paste.
Keywords: quinoa stuffed peppers, mediterranean stuffed peppers