Brussels sprouts, or little brains as Miguel likes to call them, are very healthy for you. I know this, which is why I try to buy them when I’m at the grocery store. But I recently noticed that I had 3 bags of frozen brussels sprouts in my freezer. Ummmm…whoops? Problem is, I’m not a huge fan of them by themselves, but, combined with a few other goodies, they are DELICIOUS.
Lemon Pepper Brussels Sprouts
- 16 oz brussels sprouts (1 bag)
- 16 oz edamame (1 bag)
- 2 chicken sausage links
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 2 tbsp cracked pepper olive oil (I used Tessemae’s, but regular olive oil will work too)
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- Cook sprouts and edamame in boiling water over stovetop until soft; place in a mixing bowl.
- Cook chicken sausage in a frying pan and add to the sprouts mixture.
- Add cheese, olive oil and lemmon pepper; mix until all ingredients are combined.