Iced Golden Milk Turmeric Latte (Paleo, Vegan)
This golden milk turmeric latte uses coconut milk as a base, plus tons of spices and espresso. The best part is that it’s paleo and vegan-friendly!
- Prep Time: 0 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: drinks
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: indian
- 1 can (14 oz.) coconut milk*
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1–2 oz. espresso
- Heat coconut milk in a saucepan over medium heat; add syrup, turmeric, cinnamon, and ginger and whisk everything together.
- Once warm, pour liquid into a glass container and place in the refrigerator until it’s cooled down.
- Before serving: fill glass with ice them fill it up 3/4 of the way with the turmeric milk. Then, pour 1-2 shots of espresso over top and stir to combine.
*Or any other kind of dairy free milk
Keywords: latte, golden milk, turmeric latte