Honey Sriracha Roasted Almonds
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2–3 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Sprinkle of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Pour almonds in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine honey and sriracha; stir well.
- Pour that mixture over the almonds and stir so that the almonds are coated with honey and sriracha. Then, add the chia seeds and salt and stir to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour almonds on baking sheet, spreading them out into a single layer.
- Roast almonds for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, store in an airtight container and enjoy!