HAPPPPPY FRIDAY! Do you all have plans for this weekend? I’ll mostly be relaxing and perfecting a few recipes I’ve been working on, and Miguel is running the Pittsburgh half marathon Sunday so I’ll be there cheering him on 🙂
Ok so what’s the messiest and most delicious food you can think of? …sloppy joe’s, perhaps? Ok that’s great but that’s not what we’re talking about today. Today we are talking about wings; sticky, sweet, delicious wings.
Honey Lime Chicken Wings
Simple baked Honey Lime Chicken Wings that are bursting with flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 12–14 chicken wings
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Preheat oven to 375°; thaw chicken wings
- Mix honey and lime juice together in a small bowl
- Marinate the chicken wings with the honey lime mixture and then place wings on a baking sheet lined with foil. Be sure to spray the foil with non-stick spray first or else the wings will stick!
- Bake wings for approximately 15 minutes on either side for a total of 30 minutes
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or with additional honey!