Healthy Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 2 dozen 1x
- 3 cups Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1 Gluten Free Baking Flour
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, or more or less depending on your preference
- Healthier Salted Caramel Sauce for drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl; stir.
- Add in egg, egg yolk, butter, oil, honey, and vanilla and then stir using an electric mixer until everything is combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Scoop dough out 1 tbsp at a time onto a baking sheet and bake cookies for approximately 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and leave on pan for approximately 3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- While still warm, drizzle with salted caramel sauce.