Date and Parmesan Kale Salad
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 3 mins
- Total Time: 13 mins
- Yield: 1 salad 1x
- 2 cups kale, stems removed
- 1/2 cup pitted dates, chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Remove stems from kale and place kale in a large bowl.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan over the stove; add pine nuts.
- While nuts are roasting, chop dates up into bite-size pieces and add to the bowl with the kale.
- Remove nuts from stove and add to bowl.
- Add parmesan cheese, olive oil and lemon juice to bowl and stir together.
- Place salad in serving bowl; add avocado last, placing it on top.