Cream Cheese Pumpkin Hummus
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- 1 can (approx 15 oz.) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Optional: 1-2 tbsp caramel sauce
- Place chickpeas into your food processor and pulse for 20 seconds or so, then the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT for the pomegranate seeds.
- Pulse until smooth, scraping down the sides of your food processor as needed.
- Transfer hummus to a bowl, add additional cream cheese and/or caramel sauce to taste.
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and enjoy!