Cinnamon Raisin Granola
This cinnamon raisin granola tastes like an oatmeal raisin cookie in granola form. It’s just with just 7 ingredients and zero refined sugar so you can feel good eating it for breakfast!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 8-10 servings 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: granola
- 4 cups old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup raw almonds
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted*
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine oats, raisins, almonds, and cinnamon together in a large bowl; set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil then pour it into a separate bowl; stir in the syrup and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and stir until the oats are completely coated.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, then pour oat mixture onto the baking sheet, using a spatula to spread everything out.
- Bake oats for 20 minutes, then remove then from the oven and allow 10 minutes for then to cool–it’s during the cooling process that the oats will really turn into granola.
- Store granola in an air-tight container on the counter for up to 1 week.
Keywords: granola, oatmeal raisin granola, cinnamon raisin granola