Chocolate Peanut Milk
This chocolate peanut milk is like drinking a Reese Cup, but it’s dairy free and good for you!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1 large jar full 1x
- Category: drinks
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: milk
- Transfer your peanut milk into a blender.
- Add cacao and 3 dates and pulse for 1 minute.
- Taste and determine if it’s sweet enough for your liking; if not, add 1 more date and pulse for 30 seconds.
- Strain milk through a fine mesh strainer to catch any date bits that didn’t fully blend.
Keywords: homemade milk, peanut milk