Chicken Sausage Egg Frittata
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 6 slices 1x
- 1 dozen eggs
- 2 chicken sausage links, sliced (regular or apple flavored are both really good)
- 1/2 cup sliced baby bella or white mushrooms
- 1/2 cup cheese (I used a combination of havarti and cheddar)
- 2 tbsp chives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Whisk eggs together in a large bowl; stir in chicken sausage, mushrooms, cheese, and chives by hand.
- Spray an oven-safe skillet with non-stick spray or olive oil and pour egg mixture into skillet.
- Bake eggs for 25-30 minutes or until eggs have set and edges are slightly crisp.
- Sprinkle eggs with pepper, slice into pieces and enjoy!