Caesar Salad Pizza
This caesar salad pizza is the best of both worlds: salad on a pizza topped with cheese, bacon and caesar dressing!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: dinner
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: pizza
- 1 bundle romaine lettuce
- 4 pieces naan
- 12 slices asiago or havarti cheese
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup croutons
- 1–2 tbsp caesar dressing, homemade or store-bought
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place naan on baking sheets (you’ll probably need two), then add the asiago, mozzarella, black pepper, and bacon.
- Bake pizza for 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted and bacon is cooked.
- Take pizza out of the oven and immediately add the croutons, parmesan cheese and romaine lettuce.
Keywords: caesar pizza, naan pizza, caesar salad pizza