Black Pepper Whipped Feta
Black pepper whipped feta combines feta cheese, cream cheese and black pepper for tons of flavor.
- Prep Time: 0 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 8
- Category: snack
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: dip
- 8 oz. feta cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1-2 tbsp black pepper, or more to taste
- Optional: drizzle of olive oil
- Place feta, cream cheese and 1 tbsp black pepper into your food processor and pulse until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides a few times. Also, there may still be a few lumps from the feta–that’s ok!
- Scoop mixture out and place it in a bowl. Add 1 tbsp black pepper and drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve with crackers, pretzels and/or fruit and enjoy!
Keywords: feta dip, black pepper dip, whipped feta