Bacon-Wrapped Salmon with Avocado Dressing
This bacon-wrapped salmon is whole30 compliant and served with cauliflower rice and avocado dressing for a complete meal!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 2
- Category: dinner
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: salmon
for the meal:
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower rice, or more
- Spoonful of avocado dressing (see below)
- Optional: 1 avocado, sliced
for the dressing:
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Drizzle a little oil into an oven-proof skillet (I used my cast iron). Wrap each salmon fillet with a slice of bacon, then place the salmon into your skillet.
- Sear the salmon for 2 minutes on each side, then place the entire skillet into the oven and cook salmon for 10-15 minutes.
- While salmon is cooking, prepare the cauliflower rice according to the package instructions.
- Last, make the dressing by combining the ingredients in your food processor or blender and pulsing until smooth.
- Serve salmon over cauliflower, then drizzle it with the avocado dressing.
Keywords: whole30 salmon, bacon-wrapped salmon