Arugula Sun-Dried Tomato Salad
This sun-dried tomato salad is made with arugula and topped with sun-dried tomatoes, chickpeas and feta cheese.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: lunch
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: salad
- 4 cups arugula
- 2–3 tbsp sun-dried tomato oil*
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Optional: 1 ball burrata cheese
- Place arugula in a large bowl, then drizzle the oil over top and use your hands or tongs to combine them.
- Next, add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
*meaning, the oil that’s inside of the sun-dried tomato jar
Keywords: sun-dried tomato salad, sun-dried tomato salad recipe