Everything Bagel Mashed Potatoes
These everything bagel mashed potatoes are filled with butter and everything bagel seasoning, meaning they’re packed with flavor!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: dinner
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: potatoes
- 4 russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup butter, plus more for topping
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp everything bagel seasoning, or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp salt, or more to taste
- Place peeled and cubed potatoes into a large pot with water and bring to a boil, cooking the potatoes until they’re soft. Pour potatoes into a colander, straining out the water, then pour potatoes back into the pot. Use a potato masher or a fork to mash potatoes.
- Next, melt 1/2 cup butter and milk together, then pour warm mixture overtop of potatoes, using a spoon to stir them together. Last, stir in the salt and everything bagel seasoning, adjusting to your own taste.
- Before serving, add more melted butter and everything seasoning on top.
Keywords: everything bagel potatoes, seasoned mashed potatoes