If you love coffee and smoothies, then you’re going to love this Caramel Latte Smoothie. With just 5 ingredients, it’s going to become your new favorite afternoon pick-me-up drink. Bonus: it’s healthy, too!
How is it Wednesday already?! We may be half way through the week, but I’m kind of lagging this week. Or rather, this week is dragging by and my energy just isn’t what it usually is, which if you know me, is typically on the low-key side to begin with.
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ cup brewed coffee
- ¼ cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original
- 6 pitted dates
- 2 tbsp healthier caramel sauce
- 6 ice cubes
- Combine cashews and milk together in blender; blend.
- Add in dates, coffee, caramel sauce, and ice.
- Blend until smooth, drizzle extra caramel on top and enjoy!