2-Ingredient Banana Nice Cream
EASY 2-ingredient Banana Nice Cream that’s delicious and guilt-free.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 4-8 1x
- Category: dessert
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: ice cream
- 7 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Optional: 1-2 tbsp milk of choice
- Place HALF of the bananas and HALF of the peanut butter in your food processor and pulse for 30-60 seconds or until the mixture is smooth and creamy; transfer to a bread pan.
- Next, add the rest of the bananas and peanut butter and repeat the same process. At this point, you can either eat the ice cream as-is, or place it in the freezer and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Drizzle with extra peanut butter and enjoy!
*I like to chop the bananas into bite-size pieces, them place them in a plastic bag in the freezer overnight.
Keywords: banana nice cream, banana ice cream, peanut butter banana nice cream