10 Minute Meatless Meatballs with Edamame
These 10-minute meatless meatballs are secretly meat-free and served over edamame for a quick, healthy and vegetarian-friendly meal.
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 12 mins
- Yield: 2
- Category: dinner
- Method: oven, stovetop
- Cuisine: meatballs
- 15 Earth Grown Meatless Meatballs
- 1 1/2 cups Simply-Nature Organic Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 1 bag (16 oz.) Season’s Choice Shelled Edamame
- 1/4 cup Happy Farms Swiss and Gruyere Specialty Shreds
- 1/2-1 tsp Stonemill Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Fresh basil (ALDI now has this in store!) for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place meatballs on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- While meatballs are baking, place edamame in a medium saucepan and cover it with water. Bring water to a boil then boil the edamame for 5-6 minutes, or until edamame is cooked.
- In a separate small saucepan, heat sauce over medium-low heat.
- To assemble: place edamame on a plate and top it with the meatballs. Cover everything with sauce, then sprinkle cheese and red pepper flakes. Add basil if desired.
Keywords: meatless meatballs, ALDI