If you love “everything” bagels, you’ll love this Everything Bagel Pizza. It’s topped with the “everything” spices, spinach, tomatoes, cheese, and cream cheese and it’s to die for!
Repeat after me: Everything. bagel. pizza. Everything bagel pizza. Everything bagel pizza with cream cheese. Cream cheese on pizza. OH MY GOD, yes I’m serious. And before you start giving me the ‘is that even good?’ face, YES it’s good. I only post good things. Also, please smack me for overusing the word “good” once again. Typical.
Oh and BYEEEEE, where did the week go? I’m not complaining, no no no. You may have seen on SnapChat that Miguel and I went to a soccer game Wednesday, which is the craziest thing I’ve done in a long time. Not the soccer game part, but the going out on a Wednesday, aka during the week, part. I know, I should probably chill out. It was a lot of fun though and—Pittsburgh’s—if you haven’t been to Highmark Stadium yet, GO! The view of the city is gorgeous.
Ok but you knoooow we have to talk about this everything bagel pizza. We just have to. It’d be awkward if we didn’t.
As you may or may not know, I’m mildly obsessed with everything bagels, and very obsessed with pizza, so clearly this pizza makes complete sense. I mentioned it before, but I’m on a mission to make a homemade pizza once a week, rather than eating store bought like I used to 1) because they don’t bloat me and 2) because they taste better! So far, I’m doing a great job at getting my pizza fix in. For this recipe, I used store bought pizza dough. You’re more than welcome to make your own, but I find store bought to be, well, easier. I typically buy mine from Whole Foods, but I’ve heard Trader Joe’s has a great pizza dough too.
Anyway, I knew I wanted to make an “everything” pizza, but I wasn’t sure what to top it with. So, I did what anyone would do and bought two everything bagels and tried out different topping options. The winner? Traditional pizza with CREAM CHEESE. Lots and lots of cream cheese. And spinach, because eating spinach, even when it’s on a pizza, makes me feel a little bit healthy.
The great part (besides the taste) is that there’s nothing overly complicated about this recipe. You roll out the dough, load on the toppings, bake, top with extra cream cheese (optional but not really) and ENJOY.
Do it do it do it, if anything because it’s Friday!
- 1 ball store bought pizza dough, thawed
- Everything bagel toppings: 2 tsp poppyseed, 2 tsp sesame seeds, 1 tsp garlic flakes, 1 tsp onion flakes
- 3 tbsp plain cream cheese, plus extra for topping
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 2 handfuls spinach
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan (or more)
- 3 tbsp goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine everything bagel toppings and set aside; also, slice the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle a baking mat with flour and then use your hands to stretch the dough before using a rolling pin to completely roll it out.
- Transfer the dough to a baking sheet and then spread it with cream cheese.
- Sprinkle the cream cheese with HALF of the everything bagel seasoning, including the crust. Top that with spinach, HALF of the parmesan cheese, and the tomatoes, and then sprinkle the rest of the everything bagel seasoning overtop.
- Place the pizza in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until crust starts turning golden. If crust doesn't seem to want to brown, spread a bit of olive oil over it.
- Take pizza out and top it with the rest of the parmesan cheese (plus extra, because the more cheese the better!), extra spinach (optional) and the goat cheese and place the pizza back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove pizza from the oven, cut, and enjoy!