OOOOOOOOOOOOk so I think I’ve mentioned here and here how much I love coconut, so I’m not going to go down THAT road again. Instead, let’s talk about the ups and downs of moving. So as you probably know, Miguel and I moved out of our temporary home and into our new apartment this past Saturday. Woohoo! I’m proud to report that we are all moved in and not unpacked at all–HA! Ok so like I said, let’s break down the moving process, shall we? Feel free to admire photos as you read along 🙂
- 14 oz dairy-free coconut ice cream (I used SO Delicious)
- ½ cup sugar free original coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut
- 1 tsp dairy-free chocolate syrup
- Optional: 1 tbsp chocolate chips for topping
- Place ingredients into a blender and pulse until everything is mixed together.
- Top with chocolate chips and additional coconut (optional).