Hi guys.. sorry for my brief MIA. I know, I know you didn’t even notice, but I noticed and I’m glad to be back! This past weekend was awesome and I’m hoping to share a bit more about it tomorrow. But on a more serious note…
Have you guys seen the price of almond butter these days?! I mean, what’s with it??? Justin’s Almond Butter is, like, $15 per jar!!! Fortunately there are other brands that aren’t that ridiculous, which is a good thing because I loooove almond butter. You know what I love just as much as regular almond butter? Cocoa almond butter. Yuuuup. Combine the two and your taste buds are in for a real treat.
- 2 pieces of whole grain bread
- 1 tbsp organic butter
- 1-2 tbsp almond butter
- 1-2 tbsp cocoa almond butter
- Spread each piece of bread with a bit of butter on one side (like you would a regular grilled cheese).
- On the opposite side of one piece spread the regular almond butter. Place that piece of bread butter side down onto a frying pan.
- On the other piece of bread spread cocoa almond butter on the opposite side of the butter side and place butter side up on the frying pan.
- Grill to perfection on either side and enjoy with a glass of milk!